Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Very Random

We are in such a good place right now. I am loving having the King home! After him being gone for so long it's so nice to have the company and the help for that matter. The only downside is the lack of routine. I'm sure we'll get it all figured out. Probably just in time for a new one! Here are some random things going on in our house right now:

  • We are still a 1 car family. The second opinion we got on the truck echoed the first. A whole new engine will be the only fix. The truck is an '05 and I find this insane.
  • Chiggie has a sinus infection...I think. She sees the doc tomorrow. Most of her schoolwork has been done on a clipboard while lying in bed. So nice that's an option though...
  • Buster has renewed his love affair with anything that can be squeezed from a bottle. He prefers anything that stains, but lotion will work as well. He has also taken to raiding the pantry and going in his room, shutting the door, and eating his loot in private.
  • The girls are trying out for a play next week. I hope it goes well.
  • I was doing so well with all the painting there for awhile and then I just fizzled out. I need to start back up. Only 5 rooms and the hallway are left...ugh.
  • I want to get another pool this summer. I have bookmarked it on the computer and conveniently leave it up on the screen hoping the King will see. So what that I have never successfully maintained a pool? Everyone deserves a 4th chance!
  • Last month I successfully completed a junk food/fast food fast. It felt great. This month I have sought out junk food and eaten it even when I wasn't hungry. Not good.

So there you have it! We are more than halfway through February. I have survived yet another Colorado winter....almost.

0 comments: