Saturday, February 12, 2011

A Good Day

Today ended up being a really good day. We all needed that. Unfortunately Chiggie is still feeling pretty rough. She was able to somewhat enjoy going to the movies this evening. We saw Gnomeo and Juliet and the girls really liked it. The King gave me my Valentine's Day gift a couple of days early because he is leaving for school. I love it!


It's so good to see Midge smiling again after nearly two weeks of feeling rotten. She's about 90% now which is great in comparison.

Boo loves to play DS. Anytime one of her older sisters lets her she plays. I caught her today. She is so cute!




I love that Buster loves his Daddy. He is always very excited to see him come home. He never acts shy or reserved, just reaches right for him.


P.S. The cake was a complete and total disaster. It was hilarious though. It looked more like a lumpy bicycle seat than a heart. Ahhh such is life, at least we can laugh!

0 comments: